Join us on our awesome afternoon snorkeling adventure of Coral Gardens or Molokini Crater aboard our fun catamaran, the Malolo! All your gear, drinks and food included.
Molokini Crater & Turtle Town, Maui Snorkeling
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 4 - 12
- Small Children Ages 0-3 1 Free Child Per Paying Adult
Dive into this Turtle Town & Molokini Crater Snorkeling Tour
Join us on our awesome Molokini and Turtle Town snorkeling in Maui adventure aboard Malolo. Malolo is a 55 foot comfortable, stable catamaran. She is equipped with easy-access stairways into the water on both the front and rear of the boat. There are also two restrooms, trampolines to lay out on and a friendly, experienced captain and crew. A continental breakfast and deli lunch are both included as is all your snorkeling gear. We also have flotation devices such as foam noodles, body boards and float vests for your use. Optional wetsuits and high-quality 16 mega pixel Olympus underwater digital cameras are available to rent.
Imagine swimming in a sunken volcano that teems with thousands of fish, while splashing in crystal clear water. On this Molokini Crater snorkeling tour, cruise out to the crater, before jumping in the crystalline waters and scouring the colorful reef. Make a second stop, dependent upon conditions, and search for turtles while snorkeling at Turtle Town in Maui or at Coral Gardens. This family-friendly Turtle Town and Molokini Crater snorkeling is one of the island’s most popular adventures, and an unforgettable day of exploring the underwater world.
Molokini is an extinct volcanic cone and the snorkeling visibility is usually 100 feet or more! Many different species of marine life live within Molokini. Green sea turtles, fish, urchins, harmless sharks, manta rays and coral surrounded by crystal clear water all year around make Molokini Crater snorkeling a must-do on your vacation activity list. This boat tour is on all tourist must-see lists, and it’s one of Maui’s best activities. Snorkeling at Molokini Crater is also one of Maui’s most family-friendly activities.
- Professional, friendly, safety oriented, experienced captain and crew
- Breakfast (Continental breakfast – pastries, muffins, and mixed fruit)
- Lunch (Deli sandwiches, pasta salad, chips, chocolate chip cookies)
- Hot coffee, tea, ice cold soda, juice, and water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Flotation device
- Easy stairway in and out of the water
- Shady cabin
- 2 Restrooms
- Freshwater showers
- Great informative and historical narrative
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian & Gluten-Free option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Bring cash if you’d like to tip the crew!
- All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
Malolo Molokini and Turtle Town Snorkel FAQ’s
Yes! Snorkel gear is provided, and the crew will give instruction on how to properly fit and use your equipment. For those who need a little more instruction, a class is taught by the captain onboard. This is great for first-time snorkelers.
Yes – Several different types of flotation devices including foam noodles and boogie boards are available for free.
Yes! Alcoholic beverages are $3.00 each. We serve locally brewed beers, chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon, rum, whiskey, vodka, tequila, and can mix many popular cocktails. Non-alcoholic drinks are included.
Breakfast and lunch is provided on the morning snorkel tour. The afternoon trip includes lunch. All trips include ice-cold water, soda, juice, coffee, and tea.
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use