Join us on our awesome snorkeling adventure of Molokini Crater aboard our fun catamaran, the Malolo!
Molokini & Turtle Town Snorkeling Adventure
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 4 - 12
- Infant 0-3
Awesome Snorkeling Tour of Molokini Crater & Turtle Town
Join us on our awesome Molokini and Turtle Town snorkeling adventure aboard Malolo. Malolo is a 55 foot comfortable, stable catamaran. She is equipped with easy access stairways into the water on both the front and rear of the boat. There is also 2 restrooms, trampolines to lay out on and a friendly, experienced captain and crew. A continental Breakfast and deli lunch are both included as is all your snorkeling gear. We also have flotation devices such as foam noodles, body boards and float vests for your use. Optional westsuits and high quality 16 mega pixel Olympus underwater digital cameras are available to rent.
Imagine swimming in a sunken volcano that teems with thousands of fish, while splashing in crystal clear water. On this Molokini snorkeling tour, cruise out to the crater, before jumping in the crystalline waters and scouring the colorful reef. Make a second stop dependent upon conditions, and search for turtles at Turtle Town or a spot named Coral Gardens. This family-friendly Maui activity is one of the island’s most popular, and an unforgettable day of exploring the underwater world.
Molokini is an extinct volcanic cone and the snorkeling visibility is usually 100 feet or more! Many different species of marine life live within Molokini. Green sea turtles, fish, urchins, harmless sharks, manta rays and coral surrounded by crystal clear water all year around make Molokini a must do on your vacation activity list. This boat tour is on all tourist must see lists, and it’s one of Maui’s favorite activities. This is also one of Maui’s most family-friendly activities.
- Professional, friendly, safety oriented, experienced captain and crew
- Breakfast (Continental breakfast – pastries, muffins, and mixed fruit)
- Lunch (Deli sandwiches, coleslaw, chips, chocolate chip cookies)
- Hot coffee, tea, ice cold soda, juice, and water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Flotation device
- Easy stairway in and out of the water
- Shady cabin
- 2 Restrooms
- Freshwater showers
- Great informative and historical narrative
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian & Gluten-Free option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Bring cash if you’d like to tip the crew!
- All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.